Saturday, October 27, 2007

We settle in

Its been a while since I've put up a post. Its been a very busy 5 weeks. In many ways it seems like we've been here forever- yet with the thrill of finding new things to marvel over. I'm very much enjoying my course- some bits better than others of course. I've come accross some lovely classmates, with whom I often spend my afternoons pouring over our practicums nad lectures. Last week went by so quickly that I realized that I've been quickly lulled into that very lovely rythm that comes with studying- and that horrible feeling that there is ALWAYS something else left to do.
I've posted just a few pictures of the last few weeks-what we've been doing when we haven't been studying.
The pictures are of us at at Gnomes's going away 'do', our Harvest Meal at church, some pictures of my walk to and from school, and a 'family' Sunday afternoon tea with our Housemate Hugh.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home