Sunday, May 28, 2006

Newest News...

So here I am, with the last week of school upon me. I have exams Tues, Wed, Thurs of next week and, as usual, I'm shaking in my boots. I won't be on a for a while, so I thought would just post a quick update:

1.) Due to tuition/EU entry/passport issues, I have decided to defer my first year of med school till September 2007. There is just no other way around $140,000 dollars worth of loans.
2.) We are currently living and Dee and Andy's (though I will be in Sheffield most of next week).
3.) We leave for the world cup June 11! Hurray can't wait afterwhich we will be back at the Swanson's for about 3 weeks.
4.) Today is Geordan's 28th birthday! HAPPY B-DAY honey!

We will post pictures from our trip as soon as we have anything worth posting!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenks said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:31 AM  
Blogger Jenks said...

Happy Birthday Geordan! We are quite jealous about you guys going to the World Cup. We have to get up at 5am to watch the England games!!! Hope all goes well with exams Iulia. We are thinking about you.

Eifion & Esther

1:32 AM  
Blogger Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

Happy Birthday Geordan!
Good luck this week with all the exams, Iulia, we will be thinking about you.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home