Monday, July 16, 2007

Birthdays, Wedding Days and Last Days

Birthday
Birthday girl and flowers from Geordan:
Birthday 'high tea' at the office- with M& S scones to die for!
Some of my lovely work colleagues who helped me celebrate!
Birthday dinner with Sara and Lou!
Wedding day...
Helping Dave and Sara with putting together their wedding invitations:
Finally all done!
Glamour Day...
Kate and I had a free voucher for a day of massage, hair and makeup and photos- here is the (very paired down) finished result. I had to take off most of the eye make-up just to look normal!
Last days...
My last day with the boys...
James:
And Alex:
My lovely Tiffany's bracelet and flowers:
It is the end of an era :) Upward and onward.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

Lots of endings, but many beginnings to look forward to.

12:48 AM  
Blogger hendricks said...

Wow; thanks for the pictures. There is so much going on for you right now. Thinking of you and praying God's great blessings on you as you venture forth.

Sara

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home